WWW.KDTPOKER.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWW.KDTPOKER.COM

Live poker players forum from www.KDTpoker.com poker league

3 posters

tuesday Night Internet Game

howard
    howard
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

tuesday Night Internet Game Empty tuesday Night Internet Game

Post by howard Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 am

tuesday Night Internet Game Img_4312

tuesday Night Internet Game Razz10

Your comments welcome
    tim23eport

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2007-07-26

tuesday Night Internet Game Empty Re: tuesday Night Internet Game

Post by tim23eport Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Howard,

I think you need to accept you were OUTPLAYED!!!!
    Thundercat
    Thundercat

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2007-08-28

Post by Thundercat Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I would have to agree with my colleague Tim on this one, lets take it step by step..Theres a call and a check pre-flop, no issues here..Howard checks cause he has crap, Rick bets out with what could be interpreted as a low bet enticing his opponent in with his gut shot. At this point Howard should have folded as he has absolutely nothing but K high., but Howard calls..we can forgive his curiosity here a little as he obviously called to bluff at the pot should a scare card come. The turn comes and Howard checks, a sign of weakness to Ricky, at this point Ricky gives Howard another chance to get away from his King high hand, however Howard decides to re-raise Rick with his King high, nothing wrong with that at all. He sensed weakness and he went after it. Heres where it goes wrong and these things go through Rickys head,
    1- H cant have an ace because he would have re-raised when I bet out on the flop because he doesnt want me drawing to the flush.
    2- He doesnt have an 8 because he would have folded when the ace hit the flop and I bet out.
    3- He may have a 3 but a big bet and H will be gone.

Theres only 2 hands Ricky can now put H on, a stone cold bluff or a flush draw. Howard was well out played..Well done Ricky..oh and another thing, everyone who plays the internet game is either a donkey or a fish..this could also be the reason.

PS- who taught Howard to copy print screen?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 am