WWW.KDTPOKER.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWW.KDTPOKER.COM

Live poker players forum from www.KDTpoker.com poker league

+6
davesmith
henhouse
tickers
000dan000
howard
m1ha1tza
10 posters

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker?

m1ha1tza

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker? Empty How Can I Register To BetFred Poker?

Post by m1ha1tza Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi, i am register here, and now how can i register on BetFred poker to play the Free Tournament?????? Can i have a response? Thank You Very Much!
    howard
    howard
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker? Empty freeroll

Post by howard Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 am

you have to be an affiliate in ellesmere port
    000dan000

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker? Empty Re: How Can I Register To BetFred Poker?

Post by 000dan000 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 pm

hahaha cheeky sod askin to register
    tickers

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker? Empty Re: How Can I Register To BetFred Poker?

Post by tickers Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 pm

how do you register for freerolls it says on betfred open to all registered users of kdt poker forun nothing about being an affiliate spoke to live help and they said i have to contact the affiliate and ask to be put on the restricted list so can i be put on it
    henhouse

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post by henhouse Mon May 11, 2009 6:16 pm

how do you register for freerolls it says on betfred open to all registered users of kdt poker forun nothing about being an affiliate spoke to live help and they said i have to contact the affiliate and ask to be put on the restricted list so can i be put on it
    davesmith

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post by davesmith Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

hiya, ive tried to sign up for freeroll tnite on betfred but cant can u let us no if an when ican plz cheers
    Thundercat
    Thundercat

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2007-08-28

How Can I Register To BetFred Poker? Empty Right, Friggen pay attention will you...

Post by Thundercat Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm

If you do not play in Ellesmere Port at one of the live games then you cant play in the freeroll online. Do you understand? If you live in Romainia and would like to comute to the tournament then please do so otherwise stop leaving messages on this site asking "How can I get in the free roll" You cant, live with it..
    magadog67

Registration date : 2009-08-03

Post by magadog67 Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

this freeroll is open to ALL i repeat ALL members of kdtpoker and yet i cant register and i get snooty little shits like you tellin me sh ite about ellesmere port?!?
    Why did it not say this on betfred?

Shame on you thundercat as people were only asking if you could point them in the right direction
    tim23eport

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2007-07-26

Post by tim23eport Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 am

Magadog67, if you play in the Ellesmere Port KDT Poker, you can play in these tournies, simple.

I'm sorry about thundercat, he was on his period when he posted, however he is correct my little pumkin
    Thundercat
    Thundercat

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2007-08-28

Post by Thundercat Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

tim23eport wrote:Magadog67, if you play in the Ellesmere Port KDT Poker, you can play in these tournies, simple.

I'm sorry about thundercat, he was on his period when he posted, however he is correct my little pumkin

Muppets..Shame on me?..read the previous 100 posts asking to join. For Christ sakes.
    daneport

Number of posts : 8
    Type of Humour : up 4 a laugh
    Registration date : 2009-10-01

Post by daneport Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 pm

thundercat your right mate ... stop being mingebags and put sum money on your betfred accounts instead of trying to steal our freeroll money .... if you dont go to kdt poker in ellesmere port where we PAY to play ... then why should we put you in the freeroll when your not paying your way ? its simple you cant go into the freeroll on betfred so dont ask !!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:33 pm